01983 823898

Housing Benefit helps people pay their rent. You could get Housing Benefit if you are on other benefits or if you’re working. You can’t get Housing Benefit to help with the costs of a mortgage or home loan. If you are an owner-occupier, you may be able to get help with your mortgage interest through Income Support, income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance, income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) or Pension Credit.

Citizens Advice – Help with your rent Housing Benefit

AGE UK – Housing Benefit

IOWCC: Housing Benefit