Crisis Support:

Do you need help, support or advice?

There are various services available to  residents should you need urgent mental health advice or treatment.

 Mental Health Crisis Advice  
 Community Safe Haven
 Samaritans  116 123
 NHS 111 Advice and Guidance  111
 NHS Emergency  999

To access mental health support, for adults or children, speak to your GP practice if they are open. You can also contact:

Mental Health Crisis Advice (Single Point of Access): available 24/7.

Community Safe Haven:  or visit 7 ,
PO30 1SS during opening hours 5pm-10pm Monday-Friday and 10am-10pm Weekends and bank holidays.

The Urgent Care Service (UCS) at St. Mary’s Hospital treats urgent care needs. Anyone who thinks they need to be seen urgently should call NHS 111 first.

NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you need to speak to someone urgently. 111 will carry out an assessment over the telephone and direct you to the best place to get treatment.

Local directory Isle Find It currently holds a lot of information and signposting to local and national support organisations and groups.

Other Helpful Links:

Support available to ex-servicemen 

Updated 25/08/2021