01983 823898

If you’re elderly, disabled or have an illness, you may be able to get care and support arranged by your local council to help you live as normally as possible.

Sometimes the council will pay for all of your care needs, and sometimes you’ll need to contribute to this.

You could be eligible for help including:

adaptations to your home, for example a stair lift
money to arrange and pay for your own care
24 hour care at a care home or a house with a care scheme.

Citizens Advice: Social Care and Support

AGE UKFactsheeet:How to get care and support